sábado, 5 de marzo de 2016


What do you see in the picture?


I see the sea, a large ship, bow and lifeboats


This is a cruise ship. How many passengers can travel on this ship?

I trink thousand one hundred and eighty-six (1186) passengers can travel on this ship.

Do you want to go on a cruise? Explain


I want to go on a cruise because I want to know the caribbean island:


Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Varadero, Cuba
Barbados

Trinidad and Tobago

Do cruise ships stop in your city?
No, I don't. Cruises that visit Margarita Island


Gambling

Describe the pictures. 

There are many people playing gambling, drinking margaritas


When was the last time you went gambling?

I never went gambling. I don't have much luck with the games of chance


Eating at a buffet

Describe the pictures. 


There are many fruits, desserts, chocolate cake, melon, watermelon, plates, spoons.


Do you like to eat at buffets? Why or Why not?

I like to eat at buffets because sweets


What else can you do on a cruise?

On a cruise you can: 

swimming in the pool

Enjoy an amazing concert or comedy performance


Scuba dive, snorkel, and tour awesome places you've never been to; Eat an ungodly amount



To get on = To enter on board

I get on a bus
I get on a plane
I get on the highway.
I get on the cycle. 



High season = The time of year when people travel most

Example: The summer months are the high season for cruises, and they are more expensive.

Does your city have a high season for tourism? When it is?
The high season in my country is is July and August 


What do you think ?

A travel agent can help you plan a cruise
Tell the travel agent when and where you want to travel. Tell them how much you will spend on the cruise.
They usually have many cruise opcions.

What other things does a travel agent do?

A travel agent is to make the process of travel planning easier for their clients and ensure they experience the best trip possible.

You can ask questions about a cruise

How long is the cruise?
The time most cruises last is highly variable. Typically the most popular cruise length is a seven-day long cruise, but there are many other varieties worth considering when you want to take a cruise, and many different lengths that will help you plan the cruise that best fits with your schedule.

How much does the cruise cost?

The cruise costs $4,000 for a 7 day cruise.  

Where can I get on the cruise ship?
You can get a cruise ship at port of La Guaira

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario